1. USCIS reminder that both the Form I-526 and the Form I-824 were recently revised. Previous version of the I-526 will not be accepted after 12/16/13, and previous version of the I-824 will not be accepted after 12/23/13.
2. DOS revised the Visa Bulletin for January 2014. Only changes were made to the February diversity visa immigrant category cut-off dates (Section C).
3. CBP final rule expands the definition of “family members residing in one household” to include “domestic relationships” which will allow more U.S. returning residents and non-resident visitor families to be eligible to file a single customs declaration.
4. USCIS 60-day comment request notice on Form I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. Revised form includes the ability to renew DACA. Comments are due 2/18/14.
5. PERM Processing Times as of December 6, 2013:
- Analyst Reviews (Clean Cases): April 2013 priority date cases
- Audit track: October 2012 priority date cases
- Reconsideration Request: December 2013
- Government Error Reviews: Current