- CBP found 212,000 foreign nationals inadmissible for entry into the United States.
- DHS made 642,000 apprehensions of foreign nationals; 76 percent were natives of Mexico.
- ICE detained approximately 429,000 foreign nationals, an all-time high.
- DHS returned 324,000 foreign nationals to their home countries without a removal order.
- DHS removed 392,000 foreign nationals from the United States. The leading countries of origin of those removed were Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador.
- Reinstatements of final orders accounted for 130,000, or 33 percent, of all removals.
- Expedited removals accounted for 123,000, or 31 percent, of all removals.
- ICE removed 188,000 known criminal aliens from the United States, an all-time high.