We’ve created a new look for our website’s home page that will help you easily navigate our site.
The new design includes:
- An announcement ribbon featuring important or breaking news. Since it’s smaller than the old banner, you will immediately see announcements and popular items on desktop computers and mobile devices.
- Easy access to our most sought-after tools, such as online filing, check case status, and processing times.
- Prominent links to information on the citizenship process, immigration data, the “Buy American, Hire American” executive order, and documents in the Electronic Reading Room.
- An educational panel at the bottom of the page that displays videos, multimedia items, and other interactive content such as citizenship quizzes.
- An animated link at the top right corner of each page that will make finding our multilingual resources easier.
- A larger search box, bigger navigation buttons, and a more consistent look on mobile devices.
- Social media icons at the top of the page and in color to make them easier to find and use.
We made these design updates based on feedback we’ve received through web traffic, satisfaction surveys, search queries, and by talking with applicants at two of our field offices.