- You can send private messages to other members
- You can use Facebook to login.
- You can use a display name for all post (instead of your username)
- You can see whether a user is online or offline
- You can thank user for a post (equivalent to like on facebook)
- You can edit/delete your post for 24 hours
- You can add anyone as friends
- Each thread has a quick reply at the bottom
- You can add upto 5 attachments to every post
- You can share each post on social media (FB, twitter, etc) or email them to friends
- Each user has a hovercard (similar to facebook) - you see brief information when you hover over user name
- You can create polls with upto 10 poll choices
- You can create albums and add pictures to your albums
- Get RSS feed for all topics/posts
- System remembers your last visit. So you can directly goto either the first unread post (since last visit) or to last post in a thread.
- You can select your own post editor
- You can select your own language
- You can add your signature to each post.
- You can add HTML tags in the post
- Add smilies to your post
- Get daily digest of posts in the forum
- Quote or multiquote one or more posts when composing a reply
- Tag any thread as favorite (equivalent to browser bookmark)
- Receive notification on post you are watching or marked as favorite
To login using facebook, please register as usual with email address that is same as facebook. Also enable FB integration in your profile. When you visit the login page, you will see "Login with facebook" button. Click on that and it will log you in directly.
If you see any spams, trolls, etc please click on the "Report" button on each post.
Note: When you initially register, an email confirmation will be sent to your email address. Please click on this link to confirm your email. This step was added to prevent automated bots from registering and posting spam messages on the board. Happy Posting!!!
EB/FB Forum: http://www.mygcvisa.com/forum
View your profile: http://www.mygcvisa.com/forum/default.aspx?g=cp_profile (options on left side)
Please post any questions in the comments below.