Hey everyone, since we have visitors from over 180 countries around the world, we decided to create a different contest this time.
All you have to do is post a yummy recipe from your home country (or any other country) around the world.
1. Recipes should be quick and easy to prepare. Total cooking time: 0 - 45 minutes.
2. Ingredients should not be very hard to find
3. You can post any number of yummy recipes as you want. The more you post, higher is the chance of winning the prize.
4. Please remember to list all ingredients and steps to prepare the recipes.
1. The earlier you post the recipe, more people can see it and vote on it (by clicking on "Thank" button).
2. People tend to vote on recipe which have pictures attached to it (instead of just text).
3. Make sure people can easily follow the steps to make the recipe. By making it easier for people to follow the recipe, you may get more votes. You can also add picture for each steps if you like.
Q. How to vote?
A. Make sure you are logged in to the forum. Then go to the recipe you like and hover your mouse on right side of that recipe (forum post). You will see a "Thank" button. Click on that button. Each thank you received by that recipe post is considered one vote. You can thank as many different recipe posts as you like; however you can thank each recipe only one time.
Q. How to add images?
A. If you have uploaded images on some other website, you can click on "Insert Image" icon when creating a forum post and then paste the link. You can also upload (attach) an image to forum when creating a post. Here are the steps to upload image:
1. Click on "Post Reply" (quickly reply would not work)
2. Create a new post and check box called "attach files to this post"
3. Click on post button
4. It will ask you to select files to upload.
5. Select all images and click on upload.
Q. How long is the contest open?
A. There is no end date. Please remember to vote early. This may encourage them to post more yummy recipes.
To view or post recipes, please see this link: http://www.mygcvisa.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3763