For September 2014 Visa Bulletin, please click here: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2014/08/september-2014-visa-bulletin.html
Please see September 2014 Visa Bulletin Predictions below (for both Family Based and Employment Based):
- EB1, EB4, EB 5: Current
- EB2 Rest Of World: Current
EB2 China: 2-3 months
EB2 India: 3-5 months. Please see article 1. Also see article 2.
- EB3 (ROW, China, Mexico): 0 day. Please see article.
EB3 India: 1 week
EB3 Philippines: 0 to 4+ months. Please see article.
- FB categories: 1 to 18+ weeks Please see article.
- F2A: 5-7+ months. Please see article.
Please Note: These numbers include the 10,000 additional unused visas from FB category to EB category. It would not be available in the next visa bulletin.
|Family-Sponsored||All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed||CHINA- mainland born||INDIA||MEXICO||PHILIPPINES|
|Employment- Based||All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed||CHINA- mainland born||INDIA||MEXICO||PHILIPPINES|
|Certain Religious Workers||C||C||C||C||C|
|5th Targeted Employment Areas/Regional Centers and Pilot Programs||C||C||C||C||C|
If you have not done it, please remember to add or update your I-130/NVC/I-140/I-485 case in the GC tracker: http://www.mygcvisa.com/ tracker/
It would be very useful to understand how USCIS is currently processing cases. It would also help in estimating date movements in future VB.
We will update this table as we get more data. If you are interested, the dates above are based on following data:
- March 2014 Demand Data and estimated August 2014 Demand Data
- Latest I-130/I-140/I-485 Processing Statistics (see link on right side) -->
Similar to EB3 category movement, we have added a blog post for EB2 category forward movement. Please click here for FB category.
Next Steps: If priority date is current and
1. If applicant is inside US, they will have to file I-485: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2013/04/how-to-file-i-485-application.html
2. If applicant is outside US, it will be sent to NVC: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2013/09/nvc-consular-processing-steps.html
Please click here for latest immigration news or see the right side menu for the latest analysis, news stories and other useful FAQ or USCIS links -->