- USCIS has expanded the services
offered by its e-Request system. This Web-based tool allows customers
to inquire about applications and petitions submitted to USCIS.
Effective today, the agency made the following enhancements to
- Create a service request for all forms to either inquire about the status of your application or petition if it is outside of the normal processing time OR notify USCIS about an administrative error in a notice or document the agency sent you.
- For Forms I-90 and N-400 only, you can inquire about an Application Support Center appointment notice or other notice you were expecting to receive.
- Accessibility to individuals with disabilities (section 508 compliant).
- To submit an e-Request, please visit the USCIS e-Request home page and have your receipt number available. For details of the e-Request Services, please click here.