For the official May 2015 Visa Bulletin, please click here: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2015/04/may-2015-visa-bulletin.html
Please see May 2015 Visa Bulletin Predictions below (for both Family Based and Employment Based):
- EB1, EB4, EB 5: Current
- EB2 Rest Of World: Current
EB2 China: 3-5+ months
EB2 India: 4-6+ months. Please see article 1. Also see article 2.
- EB3 (ROW, Mexico): 0-2+ months. Please see article.
EB3 China: 0-2 weeks
EB3 India: 1-2 weeks
EB3 Philippines: 0-2+ months. Please see article.
- FB categories: 1 to 12 weeks Please see article.
- F2A: 3-6 weeks. Please see article.
|Family-Sponsored||All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed||CHINA- mainland born||INDIA||MEXICO||PHILIPPINES|
|Employment- Based||All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed||CHINA- mainland born||INDIA||MEXICO||PHILIPPINES|
|Certain Religious Workers||C||C||C||C||C|
|5th Targeted Employment Areas/Regional Centers and Pilot Programs||C||C*
If you have not done it, please remember to add or update your I-130/NVC/I-140/I-485 case in the GC tracker: http://www.mygcvisa.com/ tracker/
It would be very useful to understand how USCIS is currently processing cases. It would also help in estimating date movements in future visa bulletin.
We will update this table as we get more data from USCIS. If you are interested, the dates above are based on following data:
- Latest I-130/I-140/I-485 Processing Statistics (see link on right side) -->
Similar to EB3 category movement, we have added a blog post for EB2 category forward movement. Please click here for FB category.
Next Steps: If priority date is current and
1. If applicant is inside US, they will have to file I-485: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2013/04/how-to-file-i-485-application.html
2. If applicant is outside US, it will be sent to NVC: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2013/09/nvc-consular-processing-steps.html
Please click here for latest immigration news or see the right side menu for the latest analysis, news stories and other useful FAQ or USCIS links -->