For October 2013 Visa Bulletin, please click here: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2013/09/visa-bulletin-october-2013.html
For November 2013 Visa Bulletin, please click here: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2013/10/visa-bulletin-november-2013.html
Please see below November 2013 Visa Bulletin Predictions (for both Family Based and Employment Based):
- EB1, EB4, EB 5: Current
- EB2 Rest Of World: Current
EB2 China: 6 weeks (still behind EB3 China)
EB2 India: It could either stay at 15JUN08 (to generate porting demand and apply future estimated spillovers) or retrogress to around 08APR05 (date based on July demand data). Please see article
- EB3 (ROW, China, Mexico): 0 day. There is 40% chance of retrogression. Please see article.
EB3 India: 0-2 weeks. There is 10% chance of retrogression.
EB3 Philippines: 2 weeks.
- FB categories: 1 week to 5 weeks. Please see article.
- F2A: 0 day. Further retrogression possible.
|Family-Sponsored||All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed||CHINA- mainland born||INDIA||MEXICO||PHILIPPINES|
|Employment- Based||All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed||CHINA- mainland born||INDIA||MEXICO||PHILIPPINES|
|Certain Religious Workers||C||C||C||C||C|
|5th Targeted Employment Areas/Regional Centers and Pilot Programs||C||C||C||C||C|
F2A Category: USCIS/DOS is holding the dates steady around September 2013. Once enough demand (application) have been generated, it will retrogress the dates. They havent yet released data on latest demand.
If you have not done it yet, please add your case to the GC tracker. Every case would be helpful. http://www.mygcvisa.com/tracker/
We will update this table as we get more numbers to crunch. If you are interested, the numbers above are based on following data:
Similar to EB3 category movement, we have added a blog post for EB2 category forward movement between August and October 2013. Please click here for FB category.
Next Steps: If priority date is current and
1. If applicant is inside US, they will have to file I-485: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2013/04/how-to-file-i-485-application.html
2. If applicant is outside US, it will be sent to NVC: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2013/09/nvc-consular-processing-steps.html
Please click here for latest immigration news or see the right side menu for the latest analysis, news stories and other useful FAQ or USCIS links -->