For November 2013 Visa Bulletin, please click here: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2013/10/visa-bulletin-november-2013.html
Please see December 2013 Visa Bulletin Predictions below (for both Family Based and Employment Based):
- EB1, EB4, EB 5: Current
- EB2 Rest Of World: Current
EB2 China: 4 weeks (still behind EB3 China)
EB2 India: It is likely to retrogress from June 2008 to around Feb 2005. Please see article
- EB3 (ROW, Mexico): 8-12 months. Please see article.
EB3 China: 2 weeks
EB3 India: 0 day
EB3 Philippines: 2 weeks
- FB categories: 1-4 weeks. Please see article.
- F2A: 0 day. It is likely to remain at this date for next few months.
|Family-Sponsored||All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed||CHINA- mainland born||INDIA||MEXICO||PHILIPPINES|
|Employment- Based||All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed||CHINA- mainland born||INDIA||MEXICO||PHILIPPINES|
|Certain Religious Workers||C||C||C||C||C|
|5th Targeted Employment Areas/Regional Centers and Pilot Programs||C||C||C||C||C|
If you have not done it, remember to add your case to the GC tracker: http://www.mygcvisa.com/ tracker/
It would be very useful to understand how USCIS is currently processing cases. It would also help in estimating date movements in future VB.
We will update this table as we get more data. If you are interested, the dates above are based on following data:
- Latest I-130/I-140/I-485 Processing Statistics (see link on right side) -->
Similar to EB3 category movement, we have added a blog post for EB2 category forward movement between August and December 2013. Please click here for FB category.
Next Steps: If priority date is current and
1. If applicant is inside US, they will have to file I-485: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2013/04/how-to-file-i-485-application.html
2. If applicant is outside US, it will be sent to NVC: http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2013/09/nvc-consular-processing-steps.html
Please click here for latest immigration news or see the right side menu for the latest analysis, news stories and other useful FAQ or USCIS links -->